This remodeled, bright and spacious 3 bedroom beach front corner condo is located at Beach Cottage Building 1, a popular beach front vacation building in beautiful Indian Shores. The amenities at this well maintained property are endless! The community features a beautiful large heated pool and spa, a deck with loungers and tables with umbrellas. A nice BBQ area beach side with Gas grills with tables are available for our tenants’ use.
Here’s an overview of what this wonderful condo has to offer:
– Private furnished balcony overlooking the Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary and the Gulf of Mexico
– Spacious living area with a cozy fireplace, a large 55″ smart TV, sofa sleeper and large sliding doors opening up to the beach front balcony.
– Completely remodeled, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
– Dining area comfortable seating 6.
– The main bedroom features a comfy King sized bed, a 46” smart TV and balcony access.
– En-suite main bath has granite dual vanities and a spacious walk-in shower.
– 2nd bedroom offers a Queen size bed and a 40” smart TV
– 3rd bedroom offers a Twin size bed
– Adjacent 2nd full bath includes a convenient shower/tub combination.
– Free Wi-Fi and free parking available.
– Private washer and dryer provided in the unit.
Restaurants (including famous Salt Rock Grill), bars, and miniature golf easily within walking distance. Famous Salt Rock Grill is just steps away. The Suncoast Beach Trolly stops right out front. Jump in and explore the 30 mile long stretch of beaches between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach.
Indian Shores is a quaint beach town that is just a short drive outside of St Petersburg to the South and Clearwater to the North, cities loaded with museums, art galleries, restaurants and shopping. You won’t run out of things to do here! You will find John’s Pass Village just a few miles to the South which is filled with shopping, restaurants, water activities and entertainment for all. Feel like riding some roller coasters while in town? Busch Gardens in Tampa is approximately an hour drive away or hit the Disney parks and all the other Orlando attractions in just 2 hours. The Florida Aquarium in Tampa, Clearwater Aquarium (Home of Winter the Dolphin), Hard Rock Casino, beautiful state parks and miles of beaches are just a handful of reasons to visit our Pinellas County beaches!
Each Unit Features:
- Private Balcony
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Heat & A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV & DVD
- Linen & Towels
- Free WIFI
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Shower
- Free parking on site available
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill